Tuesday, July 05, 2005

the sunshine after the storm

i can not believe wot has just happened!
let me give some background.... i got my licence over a month ago and have been car hunting for quite a while. i had been researching interest rates for car loans and one night i was feeling a bit down at the expense of the interest rates and i was praying and really felt that god was telling me to wait two weeks. so i thought "ok"
a week later i found a car and fell in love with it. it seemed so perfect and was such a good price. i felt so tempted to call my mum and dad and just beg for a loan. but i was reminded of the 'two weeks' and decided to wait. i put the pic of the car on my desktop so i cud see it everyday and kept praying and thanking god for my car.

today i received an email from my parents saying that they were gonna give me a loan for a car!!! it was two weeks exactly, to the very day, to the very night that god told me to wait for that 2 weeks. i cant believe it. i didnt even have to ask! they offered.

wot a miracle
after last night, having such a battle but pulling thru and breaking thru and thanking god for everything. its just amazing.

i am on cloud 9.
thank god!!
IM GETTING A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

yayayaya wooooohoooo (i know you already told me but i had to woohoo again!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home