Thursday, June 02, 2005

things that make u go 'hmmm'

this afternoon i went shopping with my lovely ruth janine and in the car we were talking about gaz n how he n teresa hav just hooked up and how sweet he is and how much he cares about her. ruth had, had some emails from him n he was talking about how he cant believe how blessed he is to have teresa and how its wot he's been praying for for so long and he cant believe its real. n we were both sitting there going 'aww how sweet how wonderful'
then i realised i had that...with jay. and it ended up repulsing me. it really did do my head in. and i wonder y that is. do i just not respond to guys who r that nice to me? am i so used to being treated like crap that wen a guy is nice to me i cant handle it. do i only respond to bad treatment? i dunno. im not overly worried. but it was one of those moments that struck me n made me think "hhmmm"

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

yeah i know what you mean Caz...i used to get weirded out when guys opened doors for me..hahah :)

you are precious..you're worth so much,and you are worth treating like Gold..don't let the enemy fool you to believe you deserve any worse!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home