Tuesday, May 31, 2005

not sharing

tonight in culture group we were talking about relationships and friendships. ppl were asked to say what they look for in relationships etc and the very first thing i thought of was "someone who listens!" i know that my closest pals are such good listeners. im not saying i just wanna talk about myself its quite the opposite really. but sometimes u just need someone to listen to you and what u have to say. and then i was about to say, "and i really cant stand it when ppl wont talk back to me" and i guess in a way i did say it. but not quite like that cos i realised just b4 i was about to say it that i am one of those ppl that doesnt talk back. wot i mean is, im not sharing my issues. i do share some of them. but i feel like ever since tyrone left i have been keeping things closer to me and not talking with anyone about them. its annoying. and i think my friends must find it frustrating when they can see that im down but i wont tell them wots going on in my head. i guess its silly i should just speak to my friends about why i feel down. sometimes tho its just easier to put on a mask and fake ur way thru the day. i guess i just felt silly becos i was thinking 'a good friend is someone who shares their stuff with u so that you can help them thru the tough times' yet here i am, not sharing things with my friends.

but then there are some things u just dont really want anyone to know about. i dont want ppl to see me differently becos of something new that they know about me.
urrggh this isnt coming out the way it is in my head so i think ill just give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home