Wednesday, June 22, 2005

bills bills bills

oh how i hate bills

ok we alllll hate bills. but i think i hate bills more. lol
they all just come at once dont they?
i have just received a bout $500 in bills.
HAHAHA. im trying to laugh. eeeeeekkkk.
to some people though i guess that isnt very much at all. but i dont think ive ever had this many bills come at once.
its not like im being overcharged. im just kind of annoyed cos 2/3 companies have sent me late invoices. specially telstra..ggrrr. this bill should have been paid a month ago, its taken them this long to get their act together and stop sending me overdue notices instead of actual invoices.
and now my isp has sent me the invoice for my modem, that ive had for like 2 months as well as as the bundled fone and internet charges. so mean! lol
oh well. i guess laughing it off is all i can do, cos at the end of the day, i still have to pay them!
its not like i dont have the money, i do, it just seems like alot of money...to me.
but apart from that
all is well :-)
off to work....to earn money...to pay the bills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home