Sunday, January 30, 2005

wow. things got beta..again!!??!!

i cant believe it
my life just keeps getting better
right when i think "theres no way you can top this" its like God pokes out his tongue and says "wanna bet?!" haha. today at church we had an anointing service where we all got anointed with oil. i was SO excited about it. i remember last yr i thought it was really strange and my biggest worry was if the oil wud leave a mark on my makeup!! but this year i didnt care. i was pumped cos i knew it wud bring so much blessing on my life. the service was amazing. lauren prayed for me and it was so powerful. i feel it was no mistake that she was the one that prayed for me.
anyway i was getting strongly that i had to buy the sunday times. so when ruth janine was driving me home, she kindly bought it for me! i flicked thru it while i watched a movie and didnt see anything much. then after the movie i got ready to go with the beach with some of the crew from church then got a msg that it had been called off. i looked over at the newspaper on my bed and grabbed it again. on second looks a few places jumped outand i called a few of them. only 2 ppl actually answered. one was a very strange man who asked too many questions and the other was Karen. she invited me to go look at the place today if i cud so i did...earlier today i had a convo with rose (a lady i used to live with) and she said that if i ever needed help checking a place out to give her a ring. so that turned out to b a very important conversation! so i called rose and she drove me down.

the place turned out to be mind blowingly PERFECT!!! its in conolly across the road from a RESORT! i mean wow! now i really DO live in paradise! haha. the place is surrounded in lush gardens and golf courses! the place is a two storey villa. in a complex with a pool. its a 3x2. the lady, Karen, has her own ensuite and she's renting out the other two rooms that will share the other bathroom. the villa is so close to shops and transport and uni. its beyond my comprehension at how perfect it is! im still mesmerised! and i move in on wednesday! im so excited.

i just KNOW that this is God. everything this year has all been God. i prayed and prayed and had faith about uni...and i got in. i wudnt let farid intimidate me about work i prayed, and i got my job back...i told God to bring me a perfect place and trusted him to bring me something at the right time and this has turned out too! i mean WOW wot is next!!!! im just so amazed. so excited at how perfect everything is.
wow
wow
wow!
hahaha

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see things are looking up for you Caz:)..andrew

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

woohoo can't wait to see it! can't believe you are living there!!!!! :) blessed women!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home