Sunday, August 21, 2005

god really pulled thru

well i found me the perfect car! yay. ive had it since wednesday now and its going great guns!
its a silver ford festiva, a late 98 model. has 4 doors, air con, power steering and cd player.
it goes well and i love it! god really did come thru for me. my patience paid off!
i also found a place to live today which is great. im glad that weight is off my shoulders. its with 2 girls from church. funny - this time last yr i wud neva hav moved in with someone from church. but yeh, it seems perfect for me. and hopefully ill still b able to hold culture group there. im just so happy that its all worked out! and its all been god. i mean i dont want to sound all holy and religious but it really was him. i just gave it to him and told him to take care of it (altho i did get a little stresssed and frustrated along the way!) but yeh, i always knew god wud sort it out. i think this will make a big difference in my faith in the future.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

*smile*

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

YAY!!!! Toot toot - we should go car racing!!! hahahhah :P

love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home