Thursday, December 02, 2004

call me ;o)

hm i have nothing significant to write. im here cos im bored. none of my friends are online and i really dont have anything to do. hm. actually, maybe i should read my book? oh well. im on here now so i may as well empty my mind a little.
the last 2 days have been good for me. a real improvement on how things have been lately i guess. the days are always going so fast though. mind you, with it getting dark at like 4:30-5pm the day really is cut short!
i had a real good conversation with dan last nite. we were on the fone til just after midnite and it was realy nice to have someone to talk to. back home in australia i was always up late, on the fone to someone. i miss it. for a while there it was like i wasnt even in china! i was having a normal conversation with a normal person! the only fone calls i seem to get are from chinese students asking to be friends and about what things i like. which is all well and good but its very robotic and limited. so it was awesome to sit there and crap on about nothing and laugh about silly, trivial things.
apart from that call the only the calls i get like that is my weekly dose of tyrone. haha. he calls me every weekend and that is my only other tap to the outside world! it saddens me that no one else has called me in the 3 months ive been here, all my good friends have my number, or had, i know i gave it to them. i guess it seems like a big deal calling china. but its not, it takes about as much effort as calling someone in perth does! haha. i mean, im not bitter about ppl not calling me. but i guess, since i enjoy fone calls so much, i miss them.

...so call me on 555-555....lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home