Tuesday, July 18, 2006

in the spirit of re-focusing

in the spirit of re-focusing on what is important i thought i would write a short post on the WAS and AM of my life.

I WAS....
damaged
heart broken
dishonest
selfish

i was involved in an unhealthy circle of drinking and bad relationships.
i was fooling myself into thinking that it would not effect me
i was fooling myself in that i thought i was doing what i wanted to do.

BUT THEN.
god intervened in a way i could not ignore. things happen to us, wake up calls. things that catch our attention for no particular reason except that life sucks and you need a way out and even if you dont want to admit it, the life you have is not what you want, no matter how much you pretend you want it.

i sort love in wrong places, i did stupid things in order to make myself feel beautiful, loved and desired.

I AM
happy with who i am
healed inside and out
made whole again.
honest
loved

i am enjoying the life god intended
i am healed from all the physical but more importantly emotional damage that i inflicted on myself and received thru bad relationships
i am enjoying healthy, rewarding relationships
i am more happy than i have ever been in my entire life
i am enjoying my personal, rewarding, uplifting relationhip with God.

To any one who reads this, my life was messed up. i performed and pretended so people could not see the mess i was really in, but god sees everything, he knows your heart but more importantly he knows your potential. i pray that god brings you into an amazing new life where you reach the potential he has for you...because its beyond anything you could ever imagine.

my god reigns

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

that's it hey - a life we could never imagine but that is totally possible in Him. :)

miss you
xox

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

God is awesome.... and i miss you!

x

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Mr said...

AMEN!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

GO THE EAGLES, THE WEST COAST EAGLES!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home