Saturday, June 03, 2006

caz - the butt KICKER!

ok, ill admit, that is a somewhat cocky name for a post but tonight i am feeling good
lately i have really struggled at work. i have hated selling, the customers have been doing my head in and dont even get me started on my bosses.
after last saturday i was determined to quit jeans west and pursue something else cos i simply hated it!
however i had decided to give it another month, and if things were still bad in murray st, ask for a transfer and THEN if things were still bad THEN i would quit. i figured this was a much safer root - plus i do enjoy clothes at 40% off, even if i can rarely afford them.

anyway this morning i woke up in a great mood and during my quiet time i asked god to give me a fresh attitude towards work and to give me favour with my boss and with customers and that i cud just have FUN at work again!

and wow - i had an awesome day!
i started at 11 and by 1pm i had already done my target for the whole day!!! i cud not believe it! i hada top gun sale and my sales figures were awesome - in fact the best in the whole store and despite starting later i still did more dollars than anyone else in the whole store!
and it was nothing to do with me. it was all god. there is no way i cud have felt as happy as i did without god and i even enjoyed my own company. hahaha. i hardly spoke to anyone else working, i kept to myself, got the job done and had fun doing it.

anyway. im just happy. god is such a miracle worker and he can do even the small, seemingly unimportant things!

3 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

hahah..wow thats great Cazzie!!!!

God is awesome!!! :)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Mr said...

yup, carrie is a God-powered butt kicker

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. Its a little to digest but will keep reading.
- caz85.blogspot.com x
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home