Thursday, May 11, 2006

some ppl

some people are interesting
today somebody was telling me about an incident that had occured recently which made them cry, because they felt like an orphan when ppl blessed them with money or food as they are living out of home and are a student (this generally makes a person POOR!)
how it made her feel like an orphan ill never know
yet i was kind of shocked to hear this person saying all of this...in front of two people who only get to see their family a few times a year-if at all.
it costs her $10 to go and visit her parents
it wud cost me over $1000
im not trying to turn this all back to me and say "well excuse me! im more orphan-ated than u!!"
it just annoyed me a little i guess. plus i really miss my family atm.
some people do not consider their audience before they open their mouths

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home