Sunday, April 02, 2006

prac worries

tomorrow is prac
last year i could not wait to go on prac
this yr im not so pumped
i was, but not anymore
unfortunately when i went to my prac school to visit my mentor teacher it was not a positive experience.
i guess from here i need to forget that, and pray that she was just having a bad day. and IF she is that negative all the time, all i can do is hope to be an inspiration to her. cos teaching is what i want to do, it's my destiny. and no i am not switching degree's! and YES i do know wot im getting myself into cos teaching something u do ffor love NOT MONEY

hopefully i will have wonderfufl things to say about prac soon :-)

4 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Mr said...

go carrie. u're going to do well. u're so positive and caring and understanding. blow them away girl.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

remember what the principal at your last school said? he couldn't believe you were a first year student, and that you taught like a 4th year or even a teacher!

you're a pro - it comes naturally to you, you have a gift and have found the best career for you!

so glad the prac turned out well! can't wait to hear more :)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger mimzy said...

Hey, Just thinking about what you said reminded me of a scripture that i read lately,Deuteronomy 31:8..... The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." i hope this helps you as much as it's helped me. good luck. luv miriam

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Aidan F X Herman said...

More or less thought I would drop in and say Hi

Sweet yeah, I won't be doing me pracs till next year, but it is will be cool when i do
But enjoy yours

 

Post a Comment

<< Home