Friday, May 12, 2006

learning new things

"Leadership Challenge"
i have been given these lately by my leader....little tasks to complete with my girls in order to grow and challenge me and help me to see wot my true potential is
but, it seems a genuine, gut wrenching, heart aching "leadership challenge" was on my doorstep this week.
it was real
it twisted my insides
it made me cry
it hurt me
but - i pulled thru
and god is good. he heals and he stretches and grows us. and helps us to see how "the end of the world" is actually just a little life lesson.
hopefully these 'lessons' wont turn into weekly tutorials!!!
aaahh!!
:p

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

you are turning into something so beautiful, sometimes i look at you in wonder of God :)

xx love you!

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Anna !! But can you get Carrie to listen to you??? Prolly Not!!! AND ONE MORE THING CARRIE, YOUR INSTRUCTOR ONLY EXPECTS YOU TO DO AS GOOD AS YOU CAN, so just give it all your best shot and everything will be fine. Promise!!! Jimbo --- Yank of the Carolinas :o) :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home