Monday, January 30, 2006

OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!

wellll.....
i have so much to say im justgonna do about 100 different posts. cos i just know that if i do one big long one i will lose it and then have a hissy fit and do none at all...
so...POST ONE...
OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!

my 21st bday present from my parents...
i felt nervous emailing my parents about getting a digital camera for my bday. it came to $400 for the camera and the card, which was a good price but i was like "man thats a lot of money!" but they said it was no probs and transferred the money straight away!
i was so blown away i was getting that.
then in an email from my dad he mentioned that there was something else coming in the mail. i assumed it was just like my fave little sockets taht i like from china....

nope!

when it all arrived there was 2 letters. i opened the first one and played around with these beautiful red coasters they had sent...wen i FINALLY got to reading the card (hellooo carrie ur supposed to read the card FIRST! RUDE!!!) the card said
"Happy 21st Birthday Carrie....your car is YOURS NOW......you are DEBT FREE!"
ooooooohhhh my golly goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my parents gave me the rest of my car! no more repayments! the car is mine!

i could not believe it!
TOTALLY NOT WOT I WAS EXPECTING! totally blown away
praise god he gave me a car!....OH! and a digi cam! hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home