Thursday, December 01, 2005

my jonny bon rocker

i love my little brother jon so much..ok i love all my brothers and my sister, but at the moment im going to talk about jon
my little jonny-bon-rocker...who is not so little anymore cos he's taller than me and is turning 18 next month.
he lives in china with my parents and when he turns 18 he really has to quite literally become an adult. becos once u turn 18 and ur a foreigner in china, u have to either be studying or hav a job...or u get kicked out.
wot a huge thing to be facing.
if he stays in china he must find a serious teaching job that provides for him a visa, or study.
if he comes back to australia he has to work, or study (and work).
i really feel for him cos im not sure if he's ready for this. its like all of a sudden he's gonna get booted into the big wide world. ...and wot a scary world when its all new and ur experiencing things u never have b4 - with much higher stakes.
wen i left home i was 16 turning 17, so yes, i was much younger, but i was moving in with a brother who had money and cud lend me a helping hand. if jon moved back here, even tho im here, there is only so much i can do for him - as i sometimes struggle myself. and i cant offer him a place to live. WHERE ON EARTH WOULD HE LIVE?!?!
im so protective of jon and i know he is gonna do big things i just really dont envy his position.
he plays it down. and im not sure if he really is just playing it down or if he really hasnt considered how much of a big deal this all is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home