Saturday, December 03, 2005

i know i am loved

today, someone tried to break into my car.
i havent had my car for very long so its kind of devastating!! i have the worst headache from crying. i know that sounds so lame but it really did upset me.
im feeling so challenged as lately ive really been 'feeling' the words of a song by hillsong called "salvation is here" and theres a line that says "and i dont care, what the world throws at me now, ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!" and when ive sung that line ive always just felt like screaming it at the top of my lungs and i feel like that devil is saying "oh yeh? well cop this!" and u know wot im saying..."ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!!" *pokes tongue at stinky satan* hehe.
aaaaaanyway
tonight, i have just been so blessed by ppl around me that have cheered me up. when i got home my flatmates naomie and kristy really cheered me up. i dont know how or why, but they did.
but there were other ppl who said things that touched me and really made me feel loved.
the first was ruth, when she told me that she'd feel honoured to pick me up for church tmrw. HONOURED. and she didnt even say it in a sarcastic funny way, she really meant it. and i was like 'wow i feel special!'
then there was my brother jon he logged onto the internet and chatted with me for a bit...read wot he wrote....
Jonny says:
mum told me what happend to your car !
Jonny says:
that just makes me furious
caz says:
i know, im pretty upset hey
Jonny says:
if feel like finding the people who did that and just giving them the beating of their life ... im so mad !!
Jonny says: what type of idiots would do something like that ... i mean come on!
caz says:
aawww i love u jonny
caz says:
i feel special
Jonny says:
haaha u r special ! :D

isnt he sweet!!! he was going to bash them for me! hehehe.

and then there is my mum... this is part of the email she wrote to me later in the night..

Carrie, I am so sorry your car was damaged, but on the other hand very thankful as you are too that you still have your car. I can hardly stand it, my heart wrenches when you are so upset and I can't hug you in these times. I do wish that i could be there for you in these times.

i just feel so blessed to have people like this in my life. and the good thing is, that these are just a small sample of the amazing ppl that i get to share life with on a daily basis.
my car might be damaged, but the people that i love and the people that love me are still here, and really, thats all that counts.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Rie said...

its awesome the people who God places in your life! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home