Friday, January 20, 2006

my daddy loves me

ok so i knew my daddy loved me
but sometimes he is just strange and says and does things that make me so mad at him.
but today i got an email from my mum that made me want to cry....


Hi Sweeties, Dad wrote you earlier today mentioning if you had time to ring today because he won't be here tomorrow, has to leave for Dalian early in the morning. The call cards I have, I haven't been able to get them to work yet.
Dad was quite emotional(cried) after your email we got today, he was remembering good times and not being able to be with you for your special birthday, overtook him a bit. I am happy you like your surprise, (FOR THOSE OF U WHO DONT KNOW MY PARENTS WIPED TO MY DEBT TO THEM FOR MY CAR!) we thought, it would take that amount of money for us to travel and see you, so better for you to be out of debt, I don't like anyone being in debt. I hope you can stay out of debt Carrie. I mentioned to Dad, we should send you a practice video of us for your birthday tomorrow, and he said oh no, he would just cry, I said we can do
all things, so yeah hopefully we can do that and then send one for when you have your party.
That was nice of Ben and Ling to send you some perfume, thats lovely, they're thoughtful aren't they. I hope to hear from them soon.
Dad was so happy Grandma sent your photos to you. He always wanted to put something together with your photos for your 21st, he's talked of it for years hey. At least if you do it, you can use the ones you want. Grandma rang me this morning and said she sent them yesterday, so you should have them by tomorrow.


HEHE. MY DADDY LOVES ME!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

you're very easy to love, lovely carrie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mr said...

hope u had a happy 21st birthday & will have a great party. xxx sniff sniff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home