Thursday, October 27, 2005

i came back!

today i went into my 'old' prac school (where ive been going all year but have now finished) i had left a book behind and also wanted to collect a students writing sample for an assignment of mine. i was so excited about going in, but also nervous because i didnt want to interupt the class. i arrived at 2:50 and the children were all putting their shoes on. i knocked on the door and peeped my head around. "MISS WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all the kids screamed out. haha. Joy invited me in and all the kids were shrieking and laughing and i heard one voice say "SHE CAME BACK!!" oh. my whole world froze! ...'she came back'...aawww, i left them!!!! *sniff sniff* it was so great to see them. they came swarming up to me giving me cuddles and full of grins. they were all updating me on their lives! like OH MY GOD...a five year olds life really is busy! hehehe. there had been birthdays which was exciting.
i miss those kiddies so much!!!! :-(

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger ruthjanine said...

awww that's so wonderful! and not all kids do that to every teacher - trust me. They love when they have been truly loved.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Miss Tsang said...

You are sooo loveable!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home